” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Mar 6, 2012

Ice-Cream Party by Just Call Me Martha

I just LOVE this Ice-Cream Party by my gorgeous friend Just Call Me Martha - just stunning and featuring some wares including Pink wire Ice cream holders, lolly vessels, party plates, party cups and serviettes by The Little Big Company (http://www.tlbc.com.au/) aswell as some other fabulous shops...get all the details here of where everything is from...Leoni from Just Call Me Martha makes absolutely beautiful cakes and sweet treats and not only that she is amazing at styling parties, aswell as making things, sewing things, painting things she is Australia's own Martha...



















2 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness!!! So Very Adorable and Yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! I just want to jump into these pictures. Absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete